Monday, August 15, 2016

A New Season and a New Home

Dear Readers,

That's right: I'm writing to you today, dear Readers. I assure you, it's still me.

A new season began this morning, and I'm not talking about the new school year (although that started today as well). I'm releasing my new website out into the public, ready for you all to join me there instead of in this space.

It's the same thing, but better. Joey calls it Love, Scratch 2.2 . You can find it here: www.love-scratch.com

If you're looking for posts from me, check there. I assure you I'll keep writing. If you want to follow me on Instagram, I'm there as  @love_scratch_blog.

It's been a fun journey writing in this space, and I'm so thankful to those of you who have stuck with me here. I hope you'll visit my new home (which is still young and a work in progress) and continue to read the things that appear there.

Thank you for all your encouragement and love!

Love,
Scratch



0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting